The Saudi Embassy attests the following
1- Experience Certificate
2- Marriage Certificate
3- Birth Certificate
4- Death Certificate
5- Educational Degrees/Certificate.
Alldocuments from 1 – 4 must be attested by the Ministry of External Affairs.
Documents Required for Educational Degree/Certificate Attestation
Attestations of Educational Degrees / Certificates / Diplomas are being done by the Saudi Cultural Attaché Office, Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia, New Delhi, then by Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia, New Delhi.
The formalities and documents required for Saudi Culture attestation are as follows:
– Offer Letter: The degree holder must have a contract letter from government or private sectors in Saudi Arabia or he has got admission in any Saudi University to pursue study there. The contract letter from private sectors must be attested by Chamber of Commerce in Saudi Arabia and Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Saudi Arabia. Letter must not be older than 6 months.
– Passport copy & additional ID (PAN Card/Voter ID/Adhaar Card).
– Visa letter/Iqama: If the applicant is working in Saudi Arabia then Iqama copy and “Still working letter” on the company’s letter head attested by Chamber of Commerce in Saudi Arabia and Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Saudi Arabia is also required.
– Original Degree: Before submission to Cultural Office, degree must be attested by:
— Department of Higher Education of the respective state, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. Of India,
— Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. Of India.
– Copies of final year mark sheet.
– Affidavit on Rs 10/- Stamp Paper: An undertaking to be given by the candidate regarding the geniuses of the degree/certificate on non-judicial Rs 10/- stamp paper, duly signed by notary (format attached)
– University Verification: We shall obtain a letter from the concerned university stating that his/her degree is genuine and mode of study is regular. (Note: Saudi Cultural Attaché do not attest distance education/online degrees/certificates)
– Foreigners must produce all Passport and Visa copies issued to them during their study in India. (for foreigners only).
– Attestation is done on Original & Final Degrees only. Mark Sheets / Transcript of Marks, Provisional Certificates or any distance learning certificates are not attested.